NLMK Group recognizes Seven Refractories with “Best Supplier Innovation” award
Fedmet partner Seven Refractories was recently named “Best Supplier Innovation” by the NLMK Group, a leading international manufacturer of high-quality steel products. Two factors were reportedly instrumental for their receipt of this award:
- Seven’s continuous new innovative proposals
- Innovative shotcrete technology for steel ladles
Fedmet has the exclusive North American distribution rights for Seven Refractories taphole clay and has been a proud partner with them for over 7 years. Seven is the newest and fastest growing taphole clay supplier in the world and offers the most advanced and reliable solutions to controlled casts.
Taphole clay performance highlights include:
- Designed for your specific furnace
- Environmentally friendly – ultra low PAH – no special labeling
- Manufactured in a modern, quality controlled facility
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 with 90% of all suppliers ISO certified
- Every clay slug is backwards traceable to its manufacturing batch and raw materials
- Non-carcinogenic formulation, quick drying and easy opening
Fedmet’s service teams manage everything from inventory to performance reviews. Operating data is regularly compared to manufacturing data to ensure stable blast furnace operations. The Fedmet team has over 100 years of worldwide blast furnace experience. We have the knowledge and expertise needed to develop and optimize the most advanced and reliable solutions for our customers’ needs.
Click here to view our Ironmaking Brochure.
For more information regarding taphole clay, use the form below contact Ed Burns, Product Manager.